Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 20, 2020

It's Friday Whoppee!

No big deal right? Friday, blah... I have big plans to take back some vents I purchased at Home Depot tonight. I figure, who goes to Home Depot on a Friday night? Hopefully, not too many! I want the store to be not busy! In and out of there quick! That's my life now, running to the store and doing it quick! No one wants to linger due to Covid going rapid everywhere. 



The temps were in the middle 50's yesterday with no wind. Made for a nice day outside. I hardly was outside but we were able to open the windows in the house. I worked most of the day and after work, Steve and I had to pick up his parents new sliding glass door from Menards. We just drove around back to pick it up, no need to go into the store which was nice! He will install the door in the spring along with more windows they want replaced. 


Our floor looks so brown in this photo. It's more gray in certain light. We didn't get very far yesterday but now we are on the back of the house as the front is 100% done, minus all the trim we still need to do. It's coming along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment