Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Welcome to the jungle!

 I'm living in a jungle of stuff right now! We had to move everything out of our front two room to put the flooring in. It's a mess! I hate the ugly part of projects. It's like when you get your hair done, it's wet, its ugly until it's dried and styled. 


I think everything in the office cabinets is now in our dining room/ or old family room/kitchen. 

I did go through the files and found a few gems of paperwork we kept over the years. Mostly I saved some art/drawings and cards from when the kids were little. I did get rid of 4 paper bags full of old out dated stuff we saved. I made a small dent in the piles of stuff. I'll be putting most back into the office cabinets. 

Here's the entry. Old golden oak wood flooring. Steve started in the front of the house and is moving back. So all our junk in the front is now in the back of the house


Here's the office, good bye cherry wood floor. We had to move all office cabinets. Remind me not to put it all back! I am probably going to be painting the office cabinets white. The cherry wood is faded and the desk is looking kind of rough from the sun over the last 20 years. 

 You can see all the different floors and this is why they all need to be the same! The kids keep going in and checking on how far the floor has been installed. Asking do we like it? 



We started in the front old dinning room that is now the sitting room. I got rid of our corner chair. It started fading from red to orange from the sun hitting the back of the chair. Gross! I'm trying to sell it first on Craigs list for $25. If it doesn't sell, it's going for free! 

We realized, we never painted behind the office cabinets. I am sure we have paint some where, but it will be covered back up by the furniture. No need to paint as I'm sure we will be painting one more time if we move at some point! 

This is probably how Steve felt last night after working all day on the floor and not getting very far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment