Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Who knew?

 Who knew I'd be sooo tired from helping cut flooring! I only helped Steve for 4 hours but I was exhausted. It's a lot of up and down the stairs, in and out of the house to cut boards. Bending over to lay down more flooring etc. So I was ready to quit come 3pm! I actually only lasted till 2:30. Good enough! Steve should finish the job today. I'll only be helping probably for another 4 hours today and then he will have the closet, which I can't help with due to the weird cuts needed. It did feel good to do something different and make myself useful to help him out. 

Zoey was being her extra cute self sitting in the window yesterday, waiting for her Papa to get home. How do dogs know you are taking photos of them? She doesn't like it! Invasion of privacy! lol..
Logan requested I made fried rice for diner with chicken. I wasn't going to make trips to the store but we were out of eggs and a few other things. So I made a quick stop when it wasn't busy at 2:30pm. Got the rest of what we needed to make dinner last night. This is one of those meals, I enjoy making. 
I also made Steve and I a salad. I like to add mixed greens, carrots, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, blue cheese crumbs, craisins and top it with Steve's homemade balsamic garlic dressing. It's delicious! You can never get a salad like this anywhere! 
Still not dieting like I should! I'm stress eating far too much and that needs to stop. I have at least 20 pounds to lose. I also skipped my run yesterday and will skip it today. I am sure all the up and down stairs I'll be doing today will make more more then tired and get it a good workout too! 

What else are we up to? We've been watching Frasier on TV. There are 11 seasons to watch and we started from season 1. It's nice to have a distraction from the news of Covid, Election results and all the other not so great news of late. 

I reconnected with a H.S. friend that I really haven't had much contact with her in 20 years. We went our own ways. Not sure we have much in common any more but it will be nice to have another friend at least via email and messenger. Have you reconnected with any old friends during Covid?  



No comments:

Post a Comment