Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday Turkey Pick up!

 We are off to pick up our fresh turkey from an actual turkey farm! 


I made sloppy Joes for the first time ever! They were delicious! Plus, I popped some fries into the air fryer and they were just like oil fried-fries! I never knew this was such an easy meal to make. I did look up a recipe. I think next time I'll cut down the brown sugar to half a tablespoon. It was a bit sweet. Everyone loved it! 


Good news came in the mail. Logan got into UW Milwaukee. He only applied to two colleges. Mankato he needs to send a H.S. transcript which we plan to do after the 1st trimester ends in December. Now to decide which school to attend in the fall? He will major in Business at Mankato or Architecture if he goes to UW. 


I finally tackled all the stuff in our office and put most away. I ended up going through our files again and found some old 2003 paperwork. It was a college fund my father set up for Celina and Logan 8 months before he passed away from colon cancer. I always knew he had set up funds but never had proof. My mother always denied they had any such account for college. Now I have proof! It really doesn't matter, the money I'm sure has been re-allocated years ago, probably to her three other grandchildren. It would have been nice to get the money for my kids that my father wanted them to have for College, but it's not their money, it's my mom's to do what she wants. They of course are disappointed that there is no funds and will have plenty of college loans to pay off. I did contact the financial advisor on the paperwork. He remembers me and knew my dad well. He still does all my mother's financial stuff, but is retiring in 1 month. So I found this paper work at a good time. I more am now interested in what date the accounts were closed. This is closure for me, because I always knew my dad tried to take care of all my children. I'm just glad Kendra was able to receive her college funds. After all, it is my mother's money and she is free to do with it as she wants. It is what it is, and what was not ours, will never be. I won't be angry over this. Just move on like always. It will be telling to see how long after my father died, when the accounts were closed! TBC...





No comments:

Post a Comment