Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 8, 2020

History! and a Birthday

Happy birthday to my hard working, intelligent, kind daughter!

The whole family got together to celebrate Kendra's birthday Saturday afternoon on the patio at a local restaurant. I ordered the Thai lettuce wraps and saved the rest for dinner. I still like mine better, but these were tasty. 


We made history Saturday morning! Good things to happen for us all in 2021!!!!


Steve and I finally tried out frisby golf. We pretty much made up our own game, trying to hit a tree off in the distance. It was a super windy day and some times the frisbies would fly back at us. I am not sure we ever got the hang of throwing them? We still had a good time and it was better trying it out first in an open field than on an actual course. I lost my glasses half way thought and on the way back (we retraced our steps) I laid down on the grass to soak up the nice day, I looked up and there about 5 feet from were I sat, were my glasses! Talk about finding a needle in the hay! 


I'm not sure when we will play this game again, but it was something different to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment