Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Moving on to day 3 and a birthday!

 Happy 1st Birthday Madelyn!!


This little Cutie came into the world a year ago. My 2nd grandchild and 1st granddaughter. Due to Covid, there won't be a party, but I'll drop off a card and some money later on today. Hopefully, next year on her 2nd birthday we will all be able to get together!


We, I should say Steve finished the entry, dinning room (now sitting room) and almost finished the office with the new flooring. We moved one mess to another mess until we finish up more. I cleaned out the kitchen pantry floor and the hall closet floor. Wow, we sure do store a ton of stuff! I'm hoping that I can purge a bunch of stuff instead of just putting it back. 

Before finishing up the rooms, we needed some quarter round trim to finish off the edges. I drove up to Menards and picked up the trim while Steve kept working. He just nailed in the trim behind our dining room cabinet. At least I was able to clear our kitchen counter of all the nick -nacks that I keep in the dining room. I still have a container of shells and misc stuff that's not going back in there. It looks a lot more spacious! 


We are moving the flooring out to this area next and last into the 4 season porch. I think we are both dreading installing the flooring in the porch. A lot more to move, plus taking out the carpet, building up the floor under. At least that can be done last. 

We won't be doing much else the next few days. It's all about me working, and Steve installing the new flooring on our entire main level. Makes me wonder if we will be done by Thanksgiving? Or be eating with a table full of stuff we moved out and around? 



No comments:

Post a Comment