Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday, Fun day?

 It's Friday! Not much different from any other day of the week! I am working late this morning so at least I have that to know its a week day! I never have to worry about waking up on time to work. I never work earlier than 9am. I'm a morning person, so getting up at 7am is late or sleeping in! 


We did get more snow again yesterday afternoon! It snowed enough to coat the roads with ice. No running as the roads are far too icy! It will warm up to 36+F by the afternoon so I'm sure the roads will be clear to run. I just have to plan for an afternoon exercise which sounds a lot better then having to run on our cross ramp! 


Our weekend plans are probably playing some cribbage and having at least one drink. I'm making more crackers today so we have something to nibble on while we drink and play a game or two. 
This is the first room we are starting to lay the new flooring! I can not wait to get rid of the pink marble tiles! It's going right over the top! I'm hoping Steve wants to start on it Sunday. I helped him with a customers real maple wood floors this week, so now I am an expert floor cutter! I feel like with both of us working on the floor it will go quicker! 



I'm trying to be more mindful in my food choices. This is what I've been eating lately! Back to having popcorn as my afternoon snack! 
Rice and salsa is always my go to for a filling semi low calorie lunch or dinner. I can load up the salsa which is extremely low in calories! Just hard on the stomach since it's spicy! 
I really want to make some cupcakes! Sounds yummy but I of course do not need them around to eat! Wish I could make some for fun and give them all away. Seems everyone has diet restrictions or also wants to avoid eating crap! Guess I'll stick with perfecting my cracker baking! 






No comments:

Post a Comment