Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday = fun day?

 Sunday just feels like any other day not a fun day with Covid going extreme. Yes, they used that word "extreme" Red Hot in our zip code. To think we aren't even into the worst of the winter months, Dec, Jan and Feb! We have 90 days or more to go! We are staying home as much as possible, mostly only going to stores that won't deliver and only on non-busy times of the day. We go to work where we are only around a few people, socially distant at all times, and always wear a mask. The kids are all on line learning. Logan does have a job, but wears a mask, is outside half the time, only in contact with a few other workers and maintains social distance. We are trying to stay Covid free till the vaccine comes out for all of us sometime in the spring I'm guessing. This is the number #1 thing on my mind every single day. I want to know the number of cases in our county, and state. I also did download the Covid notification app on my cell phone. It just alerts you if you've been exposed 15 minutes or more to someone that tests positive for Covid. Good to know! 


I put more lights on our front trees. I was going for Soft white lights. Well, it looks green in the photo and also two different kinds of lights. I'll have to fix this mess! I also need more lights for the tree at the street. I didn't want to make a trip to the store on a Saturday. We will wait till it's not crowded. 

We had a nice weather Saturday, 50+ sunny and low wind. 


Old check book burning. I had a small bonfire in the afternoon to get rid of the office clutter. Less stuff to keep around and one more item off my todo list checked off. 


Monday my diet starts. I need to drop 20 pounds. I promised to do my daily planks, run either outside or on the cross ramp and lift weights daily! Why Monday? I have turkey and stuffing with gravy to eat one more time. 

Today, I work since I didn't finish it up Friday and didn't want to work on the nice weather Saturday. Its just a quick 1-1/2 hours this morning. The rest of Sunday will be spent trying to get the rest of the Christmas stuff up around the house. Tonight, go to the store to get lights to re-do the outside lights. 



No comments:

Post a Comment