Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 16, 2020

It's Monday again!

The only thing planned for the weekend was the sale of staged model home furniture. Kendra purchased tickets ($20 each) to reserve a time for you to shop. The $20 could go towards your purchases. I didn't find anything we needed. Mostly because we have too much stuff already. I would like an updated table, couch and end tables but we are in the middle of doing our floors and still need to re-do our bedroom/bathroom tile. So Steve said, no to buying more furniture this year. Good thing the sales are every year! Maybe next year. It was still fun to look and Kendra did buy another dining room table and a couch along with a few other pictures and frames for their new house. 

We are trying not to spend much in the next few months. Not sure how much I'll be working or if Steve will feel comfortable working till a vaccine is available? We saved as much as we could so at least we have that to fall back on if we are not working. We just hate to spend savings for living expenses. If it's just for a few months, we can do it. We did splurge on new flooring for the entire main level. We also will be buying tile for the shower. There is also Christmas, we are just doing cash and telling everyone not to exchange gifts this year due to Covid. We don't need anything! I know it doesn't sound like much fun or a very great Christmas not having the normal gifts to open. That's just how this year is going to go! 

I do need to purchase a cross ski pass, which is only $20 or $25 a season. Not much money for what I get in return for the times I ski. Logan also needs a senior H.S. year book which is $90 and we had to order a stair nose piece for our flooring which was $35. Of course that won't be in till Dec 16th! We are starting our floors today! So we will have to place the stair nose in after it arrives. Good thing it doesn't prevent us from installing our floor! 

Dieting is not going at all. I keep thinking about it. I need to lose weight. It's the I'm hungry, later I'll start. I'm hungry right now and normally I'm not a breakfast kind of person! I am making a ham and cheese quiche this morning, which does not help the dieting! Maybe tomorrow? 
I checked my work schedule for Thanksgiving week. It's always jam packed. Not so much this year. I'm lucky to work on Friday, the day after t-day! I am thankfully busy with work this week. I expect most people are not getting together for the holidays. At least I hope not this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment