Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Turkey Day!

 Last year we had our biggest family gathering in all my 52 years. This year will be, not the smallest but close to it. 

(last year 2019)

Happy 25th Golden Birthday Don! We helped Don celebrate his birthday last night. Celina made a pumpkin dairy free cheesecake. 
Steve picked up grass fed beef tenderloin steaks for us all to eat for the birthday meal. Don's other request, which I didn't take a photo, was tator tot hot dish, with hot dish wine from Carlos Creek Winery. 

Today will be cleaning the house, setting the table, internet news reading, coloring my gray hair and eating turkey tonight! 
Friday it will be back to work for me and maybe working Saturday depending on how long I want to work Friday. I'm thinking spread the work out over two days! 
Happy Thanksgiving 2020! 


No comments:

Post a Comment