Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 30, 2020

Last day in November

 Good bye November.. bring on December and rush through the rest of the winter months ahead! 

Seems everyone is posting their favorite things. Might as well join in and it no particular order! 

I loved my Garmin for years. Now that the band broke, I realize how much I need exactly the same one!  My new blue Garmin just is not the same. 
Our new cross ramp. Easier to run indoors on cold snow filled winter days.


My favorite peanut butter pretzel nuggets! The best as a morning breakfast and a quick snack
Our new floors.



Small Christmas trees. Simple to put up and take down. They also fit any where. 
Peppermint patties! 
The easy to make meal in the crock pot. 

My white coach purse or any of my other coach purses! 

I couldn't find photos for the following items. 

Outdoors table top fire pit

Our new huge 2 minute pop up tent

Large baking sheets and parchment paper

Small rubber scrapers for baking

Slip on shoes

My fuzzy sandal slippers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment