Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

What else?

 We are dealing with a lot, the election, Covid, winter and the uncertainty of it all. I'm probably not coping the best, by just not doing anything all day. I have a list a mile long on my todo list but I hardly make a dent. We are told by the experts winter is going to be hell. We have the next 3 to 4 months of winter.  I'm gladly giving up T-day, Birthdays and Christmas with extended family to make it all out alive and healthy. My neighbors biggest worry is the school board not allowing the winter sports to play games, only practice. She wants to protest. I'm all for protesting something you feel strongly about. Why now? Seems to me the school boards are looking out for the kids, teachers, coaches and families. Safety is their #1 concern, not taking away some kids sports games. They are still allowed to practice, keeping up with skills till Covid is controlled so we can all have a normal life again. I would rather protest people not taking this seriously, the people who don't want to wear a mask or wear it below the nose. People getting together, flying on planes, not socially distancing, going to crowded indoor places etc. If people want nice things, we all need to do our part! I was probably a bit too harsh in my email to my neighbor this morning. 

As for today, I get to learn a new skill. Steve is going to have me cut boards to install flooring at a customers house. I'm looking forward to trying something new! 



No comments:

Post a Comment