Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 17, 2019

What the ?

I completely forgot to take a photo of my Valentine's day roses from Steve. Sam's club had the cheapest and nicest roses. They are huge buds. I went with to Sam's and picked out the ones I wanted. 

We also got a gift card and a box of chocolates from Steve's parents. The best was a card from Evan. He even wrote his name and everything in the card. Very impressive for a 5 year old. 


Tonight we are doing a belated V-day dinner. I'll make up more of my little mousse cakes. I'm going to actually bake that cake I wanted to make for the crust/base of the cakes. 

I did a what the _ _ _ K? I said that to myself after I received a text message from a customer around noon on Saturday. Out of the blue he wrote " What happened to my front door Lorraine? There is a a dent with red paint. FYI very expensive to repair. Are you insured? Mind you, this was the 2nd time this customer texted me about being unhappy but with his bathroom counter. He was blaming me for it not being cleaned. Come to find out, it was a cup marking that was embedded in the bathroom counter top that I knew would not come out. Grrrr. You'd think actually seeing if something could be cleaned first before you do the whole blame game and have me come back would be something to do before bitching. Nope not this guy! So after getting this message with a photo of his front door. I think the dent with the red on it was the side of a dime. I texted back a photo of my vacuum and cleaning supplies. I said I would never damage your property. I have no idea what happened to your front door. His tune quickly changed to "of course I appreciate your work, lets just be careful". I'm thinking this is the last straw. He's out! Having my own business allows me to let go jerks. What's the next thing, am I going to pay for something else in his home? No thanks! I''ll cut my losses and let him go! Some things are just not worth the money! 

I decided to start focusing more on my Personal Training business. Taking on more customers and not as many house's in between. Cleaning is a good filler and that's all its going to be! I have really great customers for the most part but every once in awhile I come upon a jerk! I'll only put up with that so long. But once you threaten expensive repairs and blaming me before asking. I'm done with you! If I do something to damage your house or anything in your home, I will let you know right away. I don't hid anything. And really, he wanted a brand new door? Just wash off or paint the stupid door! 

No comments:

Post a Comment