Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I Ordered What?


I never realize how many gray hairs I actually have until saw this photo. Its time to do some root touch ups! 

I never order anything on line. Well, hardly ever. There are some circumstances where that's your only option. I actually decided to shop for two items that could never find in a store. I purchased a few things I didn't need and some thing I kind of need? 

Here's what I'm getting in the mail. It's like a late Christmas. Just call it my dieting rewards! A new winter coat. I love my ski jacket/shorter winter coat. Just the fur hood is kind of matted from washing it and its like 15 years old. I wanted the exact jacket or pretty close. So I did a search on line and found one, same brand and similar from looks of the photos. Its just hard to really know if I'll love it from a photo. I'm the person that likes to try on in the store and look at it in person before I make a purchase.  It was a good price and I just threw caution to the wind and did it, placed an order for a new winter jacket in black of course! 

The other non essential item I ordered was a silicone dome baking molds and some cake rounds in gold. I want to make those fancy little cakes we always purchase. I've been watching Pinterest videos on how to make them, and now that I tried ganash on my cake, It's pretty much doing the same over a set mousse. I'm a little afraid of using gelatin. I see the demo's using this sheet of gelatin and I just have some powder. I could have ordered some sheets but there were so many to choose from, I gave up on that idea. I'm sure powder will work the same way? At any rate, I feel the need as a baker to master this technique. I just love baking and making something new. 

I'm snow excited today. Not for driving in falling snow but the new fresh few inches we will be getting today so I can go cross country skiing. It's of course going to be super cold out, but I'll just dress more warmly when skiing and maybe try out my new winter jacket if it arrives soon. 

Dieting day #16. I never did do my day #15 reward of a pedicure. Since I purchased so many reward items. I'm going to wait till day #20, which is another big goal diet day and then treat myself to a pedicure. This way, I'll have more time to actually get a pedicure! 

I need to start taking daily photos of what I eat every night for my one meal. Last night I ate left over beef lettuce wrap taco's. I piled on the peppers, and lettuce with salsa. I also had left over baked wings 4 total with out the skin. Delicious and very filling. Stayed within 500 calories is my guess. I also use small 6" plates to trick myself into thinking it looks like a lot of food. Does this really work? Not sure but good enough! 






No comments:

Post a Comment