Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 18, 2019

Little Changes

I'm making little changes every day on this weight loss diet. I added back in daily exercise (I stopped for a while last year when Steve had his eye injury and my heal on my foot hurt). I'm back at cross country skiing and doing as much of it as I can. 
I was able to ski three times last week and skied a total of 15 miles, doing 5 miles each time I was out. 

Every Monday instead of weighting myself, I've been recording my measurements
(waist, hips, arms, thighs, %fat and BMI and projected weight). This week, the body measurements didn't change at all. The only change was my %fat taking with that hand held machine. I lost 1% fat from last week! My clothes / leggings are also looser! I fit back into a top that was far too tight a few weeks ago and now is comfortable and feels good once more! I love having more clothes options again! I reach a huge goal on Sunday. My BMI is back in the normal range instead of the slightly over weight. I want to be NORMAL! I ate my way through the stress of Steve's and my injury. I can't do that again. I know that as I age, there will probably be more exercise related injuries. I just can't wait over a year to go see a doctor to get it fixed. I will also need to do other exercises so I don't give up on everything. I have to do a lot better job of eating and maintaining my weight loss. It's always going to be a struggle but I will have a good plan in place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment