Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dragging this week

I've had this wonderful nagging cough the last few days. I loaded up on these cough drops and took some cough meds. I just hate being sick. I did actually sleep last night on the couch and woke to find I had less of a cough but now a runny nose. Nothing like getting sick yet again this winter. I spent October, November and December sick and now sick again! 


I had a tough time eating last night's dinner. I could hardly swallow the turkey leftovers. I didn't even finish my sweet potatoes. I still managed to eat around 500 calories because I did have a serving of stuffing without gravy. 
I'm hoping this afternoon, I'll feel good enough to go cross country skiing. I didn't go on Monday due to my constant coughing and really cold felt like -23 degree temperatures. Today is a warm up of sorts with the high of 11. Still hanging around -1*F so it will be much later today for skiing, if at all. I should probably just rest up and get better instead of pushing myself. Guess we will see??? 
I skipped my Monday weight loss measurements. I wasn't feeling it because of my splurges on the weekend. Alcohol and late night eating. I did manage to drop a few inches. It's always interesting to see weight come off in different areas. This week I lost 1" on my thighs and a half an inch on my hips from last week. Making progress always feels good even if I don't feel like much has changed from week to week. I am down 6" on my waist from the start. I do feel it in my clothes. I tried on a summer skirt and it was comfortable once again. The end of summer, it was far too tight to wear so more options now that I've lost weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment