Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Feeling the chill and little cheater pick me up!

My dieting has reached a new mile stone! Day #30!!! YEAH! I'm still deciding on how I'm going to reward myself. I think a movie is out since nothing is playing in the theater. Pedicure? I have yet to treat myself to one and it's needed! 
I felt pretty chilled yesterday before I went cross country skiing and after. I always treat myself to a low calorie hot chocolate when I'm done skiing. It just always sounds sooo good! I also had to bundle up while drinking it and never really felt warm, probably the symptoms of dieting! Feeling cold all the time. 
My plans was to work, take a small break then go cross country skiing yesterday. Instead, I took an hour nap, then went skiing late in the afternoon at 4:30pm. Good thing it stays light outside till at least 5:30pm. I didn't want to be in the woods when it's dark. There was full moon so that helped keep it lighter. I finished in one hour and 13 minutes, skiing 5 miles. I really had to push myself out the door yesterday. I just was chilled all day, so I dressed in extra layers and kept all on with the exception of my face mask. I always get too hot to keep that on the whole time I ski. I must have needed the nap. I took a half a caffeine pill to wake up after working and give me some much needed energy. Instead it knocked me out and I napped. I took one more half a pill when I woke up. That did the trick and I felt good skiing. A little cheater pick me up! 

I just need to stay focused on reaching Sunday. I'm going to be finally back in a normal BMI range. Not over weight. I don't want to ever get back into the over weight category again! I'm excited to reach a new BIG goal! Just a few days away. I've been eating a lot less the last two days because I really splurged Thursday and Saturday.

Sunday, I just ate a little chicken, Guacamole, sweet potatoes and a 1/4 taste of my cake.
Monday - Clams and a little guacamole on a few corn chips.

I'm kind of craving BBQ for tonight's dinner. I'll probably pick up some country style ribs and BBQ sauce and throw all that in the slow cooker. Plus, back some sweet potatoes cut up in the oven with parsnips. Sounds like a delicious dinner. I'll have to get that going by noon or it will never be ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment