Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh yes, Valentine's Day. Indulging is what this day is all about. I'm even going to do a little indulge while staying on my diet. We have plans for dinner tonight and I've already determined that I will be having Walleye, potatoes and a popover with butter! Just going to try and stick with eating only half and bringing the rest home for the next night. We will see how that works out! 
I'm on diet day # 25, which is also a big goal day. I'm trying to break down my goals to have some little celebrations of my dieting success. 

I had a super duper stressful yesterday. I decided to figure out what I owe for back MN sales taxes on my business. I have 2016, 17 & 18 taxes to pay. Thankfully, they won't charge me penalties or interest. I just need to get it figured out and pay up. It was just super stressful figuring out that I'm going to owe, thousands! Sooo depressing! I'm trying to stay positive about the whole situation because, we are good savers and do have the money set aside. It's just not what I wanted to spend my money on. I was thinking spend on home improvements and a vacation. Those things are now on hold. Huge bummer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment