Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 10, 2019

More snow this week!




We woke up to more snow this Sunday morning. It's going to keep snowing till 6pm! I'm sure there was at least 3" and by the looks of it, we could get 6 inches. 


Steve went out and shoveled. I was busy doing my daily planks and by the time I was done with that and my dumbbell exercises, he was pretty much done with our driveway. I'm sure there will be plenty of time to help later on today. 


My feet are starting to feel a lot better. I've been going to physical therapy for my heal and I go back again on Friday. 
I made it through week#3 and now moving on to week #4 on Monday. We went out to dinner again Saturday night. We ended up going to Shamrocks which is known for their Juicy Lucy's. I didn't want to eat fries, Steve didn't want to split a burger, so I ordered their February special of pulled pork taco's on corn tortilla. They were excellent. No cheese, no fries, only corn chips. I ate three chips with a tiny side of the guacamole. The only down fall last night was stopping at a old bar Steve use to go to in his 20's. He wanted me to have one drink with him, so I ordered a glass of white wine. It was a lot less calories then getting a cider. We had some, a basket of popcorn with our drinks. I should have skipped the popcorn but it tasted sooo good! I guess that was my splurge. I figure my calories were some where around 600? I didn't eat the corn tortillas on 2 of the tacos so I saved a few calories with that and not eating chips. In all, not a bad night out of food eating. Just a few more calories then I planned. I'm still doing great on my fasting and eating one meal a day. 
I do my measurements on Monday to see if I've lost any more inches. I am still not going to weight myself. From what I"m reading on line, I should be losing at least 3 to 4 pounds a week on this fasting diet. Fingers crossed it's correct! 
Not weighting myself prevents me from being disappointed in my progress. I don't need any set backs or to be hard on myself for not having lost more weight. I'm at that point, where this month, I should start really noticing a difference in my weight loss each week. It's been a slow process even on a very restrictive diet of fasting. I just remind myself that I slow put on the weight over the last few years, it's going to take a few weeks, months to lose it all over again. I just have to stick with it! I have big plans this summer and I want to enjoy having less weight on my body! 

I was out porch rug shopping and found this cute fur bench cover for Zoey. She was slowly making a few holes in the cushion. I was using a blanket to prevent further damage but this option of the fur cover looked a lot nicer for her to sit on. I think she likes it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment