Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 11, 2019

Made it to Week #4 of Fasting!

It hasn't felt like 22 days of fasting. Time has gone by fairly quickly and here I am at fasting week #4. I take my measurements weekly, starting at the beginning of week #2. 

Here's what I've lost in inches! 
Hips = Down 4"
Waist= down 6"
Arms = down 2"
Thighs = down 1"
%Body fat 1 week=  down 0.3%
BMI =  down 1.7%
Weight aprox guess - lost 12 pounds

Here is what I did last week on my fasting diet. 

1 meal a day at dinner all 7 days
(I guess on the # of calories)
Monday - Ate 500 calories and burned 200 through exercise
Tuesday - Ate 600 calories  and burned 400 through exercise
Wednesday - Ate 500 calories, burned 900 calories
Thursday - Ate 380, burned 500 calories
Friday - Ate 250 calories, burned 700 calories
Saturday - Ate 600 calories, burned 0 
Sunday - Ate 400 calories, burned 900 calories
( I don't count my low calorie flavored water or low cal hot chocolate)
Total calories consumed: 3,230 for the week
Burned calories through exercise (did not include daily exercises in total) = 4100 burned 

On this diet I take a morning 1/2 caffeine pill because I do not drink coffee. I need the extra boost in the morning to wake me up and not feel so sluggish. Sometimes in the afternoon, if I plan to cross country ski, I will take another 1/2 which is about 100mg of caffeine.

I skied only 2 times this week. I did my daily exercises of planks, and weights 7 days. I also increased the time I plank from just one minute bent and straight arm to 2 - 1 minute intervals as well as doubling my side planks to two - 30 sec. Working back up to doing 2 minutes at a time, 2x's. 
I use this hand held machine to determine my % body fat. You enter age, sex, height, weight, athletic amount (normal or above) and then it gives you a reading of % fat and BMI. 

I still managed to lose weight and go out to dinner three times this week. Friday was Mexican food, Chicken fajita with rice, (small amount of all). Saturday, pork taco's, 1 glass of wine and some popcorn in oil. Sunday, this bulgogi bowl with beef, peppers, beans and rice. Very, very spicy. I ate just a small amount of the veggies and some meat with rice, more then half came home for leftovers. I still was able to go out, enjoy dinners and feel like I wasn't missing out just because I'm on a diet. 
I burned extra calories this week by shoveling snow. We got around a 1-1/2 feet of snow. It was pretty light and fluffy so not a lot of calories were burned. I cross country skied two times for an hour or more. Sunday, I went skiing while it was snowing like crazy. I ended up looking like this! 
Today, I made some brownies from scratch with chocolate chips. I'm making my little cake layers. This will be the bottom layer and then I'll be making some mousse and assembling my cakes! 

I have dieting/fasting plans this week of doing exactly what I did last week. Going for losing another 4 pounds and hopefully more inches of body fat with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment