Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 15, 2019

A lot more!

I did a lot more of cake making yesterday afternoon. I made some little cakes with chocolate mousse and a peanut butter filling topped with peanut butter and chocolate gnash. I have yet to taste test them.  I just cheated and used a chocolate cookie that I baked that morning. I really wanted to try making a peanut butter cake. I have left overs so I might need to still try that cake recipe. I gave away a few cakes for Valentine's day. I just need to purchase a few more little cute boxes. 

I fasted all day, and knew that I would be enjoying a Valentine's day dinner. We had time before our 7:30pm reservations so we went to Union 32 for a few drinks and to play some cribbage. I did have a drink. I splurged. I just filled my glass at the self serve just half way. I topped that off with another half full glass and then just drank some water. We also shared some popcorn. 
I probably ate around 1000 or a few more calories last night. Dinner was pan fried Walleye, green beans and mashed potatoes. Delicious and I ate every bite. They also had a bread basket of tiny mini popovers with honey. Of course I had to eat two with a little bit of butter. So a big calorie splurge. I'm back on track today with my calories. I've pre-planned my dinner of smoked clams at 180 calories. Next week is a BIG goal day on Sunday and I sure want to reach that goal! I'm on day #26 of my fasting. This next BIG goal is all about BMI. I want to be on a certain number, back in the NORMAL range! No more being a little over weight! 
I forgot to share the meal I made on Wednesday night. Pork tenderloin. I'm getting to be a better cook now that I'm dieting. I'm actually making the meals. This one I found on Pinterest, but then when it came time to actually make the meal, I could not find the recipe. I had to guess. I just pan seared the pork, put it in the oven (added seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder after searing because I forgot) I roasted the broccoli in the oven with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Made sauce in a pan, white wine, little heavy cream, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, dash of lemon juice, dash of balsamic vinegar and some Parmesan/ Asiago cheese and reduced that. Added back in the pork and broccoli and done deal! Delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment