Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Another No School Snow Day!

This is the third day this month that the kids have had a snow day! I'm taking a snow day from working too! With 6 to 8" of heavy snow predicted for today, I decided it was safer to stay off the roads and at home! 

I don't have a lot planned for today now that I'm stuck at home. It's easy to diet when I have plans so I tried to come up with a todo list for my snow day. 
I'm going to attempt to go cross country skiing at some point today. It might just happen in our neighborhood path! We'll see if I can make it down the street to the park. I'm sure the trails will not be groomed so I'll have to figure out where they are. Not sure I'm up for doing that? 
I also have some cookie baking to do for tomorrow morning customers. I leave a half dozen cookies. I just need to bake them as the dough is already made up. 
I'll be vacuuming my own house, washing towels and washing our floor. Maybe even cleaning the kids and my bathroom counter tops. I also have my planks and weights to do. I do have some customer invoices to write up so I'll do that this morning. Not much planned. Maybe a movie? 

It was my 30th day of dieting on Tuesday, diet reward day! I worked in the morning and in the afternoon, I treated myself to a gel pedicure. I tried out a new nail salon. I think she did a good job, I got the owner. She was pretty annoying right from the start. Kept telling me to come back and bring my friends, daughters etc. She went too hard on the sales and just never let me relax. I decided on silver sparkles. No idea why? It's cute. My last pedicure I tried french nails and it lasted a really long time. It's extra so I just got one color this time around. Maybe next time I'll go back to that again for the summer? 

Before I got my pedicure I went to the store and picked up dinner to quick cook in 4 hours some BBQ Country style ribs. I was really hoping they would be cooked by 6pm. 
It turned out tender and delicious! I just dump BBQ sauce and a little red wine on top, cover the lid and let the cooker do it's thing. Easy dinner for me to make and something to look forward to eat! 
I also cut up three medium sweet potatoes and seasoned with some light olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme, baked at 375+F for 30 minutes! 
I was eating in stages last night because I was waiting for Steve to come home from his brother's house where they were having happy hour. It was almost 6pm and I couldn't wait any longer. I ate my sweet potatoes, then made a salad with some light Cesar dressing. I kind of splurged on the food, but still stayed around 600 calories. I had tiny taste of 2 almonds with salt and a coating of honey Peanut-butter on a spoon. I was craving salt and sweet with PB.  

I'm finally feeling good in tank tops once again. A lot less stomach fat on day #31! 

No comments:

Post a Comment