Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 25, 2019

Week #6!!

The end of my Week # 5 I had a few more calories then 500 per day. It included a 60th birthday with a sour beer and then a flight of hard apple cider. I splurged a bit! We also ate dinner far too late in the night. 
 Sunday, we celebrated Celina's 19th birthday. She requested Thanksgiving dinner. Mostly turkey! She loves turkey and eats it every day. I must admit, I too could eat turkey at least once a week! I did splurge on dinner and loaded my plate even with gravy and stuffing. I skipped helping myself to any seconds. My stomach actually hurt. So, I must be getting use to not eating as much. We have leftovers for the week, but I'm staying away from the gravy and will try not to eat much stuffing. Not having gravy will prevent me from wanting to eat lots of stuffing! 
I've always wanted to make those fancy twice baked potatoes. They are easy to make and really pretty. They just could have used more garlic / flavor! 
We had a day time visitor at our bird feeder before the big snow/wind storm on Sunday. He's cute, but I'm not getting close to a possum! 
I knew that Sunday, I'd be eating a lot for my one meal of Birthday Turkey. So, I made sure to work for an hour and then go cross country skiing in 45mph winds and snow drifts. It was a really tough 1 hour and 18 minute workout! Glad to be back home! We have temperatures below zero for a few days in a row, so I'll be skipping the skiing! I have busy work days, so I'll get plenty of exercise just working this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment