Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Throw Back Thursday!

I thought I'd share a few picture on Throw back Thursday! 
Winter, building a snow man. 

Fall in the woods. 

Road Trip out east, rest stop over look. 
We got more snow!! About 8 inches of the fresh stuff on Tuesday afternoon. I had once more, perfect ski conditions on Wednesday afternoon. I quickly worked in the morning with a little help from Steve. He didn't have to work so I asked him to come along. The roads were not great and my car is not the best on slippery roads so we took his truck. I got home with enough time to spare before my follow up foot appointment. 

I was able to ski my loop and get in 5 miles in one hour and 11 minutes! burned about 600 calories for my efforts! 

My foot appointment when well. I thought it was feeling pretty good until the doctor found my inflammation points under the arch of my foot, near my heal. I have a bunch of unhappy nerves that are still causing foot pain. He sent me off to physical therapy to get a few new exercises to stretch the foot out. I'll go back next Friday for more. I could have opted for a injection but needles in the foot, don't sound like something I want to rush into doing just yet! I'll do the 6 weeks of physical therapy and see how that goes. After 3 weeks of doing the exercises and wearing the shoes all the time with heal inserts my foot / heal has improved 99%. So, I'll just keep doing what is working till this goes away and all is healed. 

I was going to skip dinner last night and just not eat anything but then my lashes appointment was once again canceled and rescheduled for Friday! Steve made some jalapeno poppers in the oven. I tried one. Delicious but a little greasy with the bacon. I think he could have stuck them under the broiler to crisp up the bacon. I had a small plate of leftover Chinese food, just a little rice, broccoli, and carrots. I'm guessing that it was all around 500 calories for the day. 

Moving on to day #18 of my fasting/weight loss diet. My plan for today is to fast again till dinner. I want my clams that are 180 calories. I know that Friday and Saturday nights we got out to eat so keeping my calories lower Thursday seems like a good idea! 

I've also got plans to cross country ski today in the snow storm! I really have to get in some exercise this afternoon. I also have two new customer meetings late afternoon/evening. Good thing they are close to home so I don't have to drive far. I might re-schedule one as that's a little farther, depending on when the snow stops or continues! We could get 6 to 8"! It's coming down pretty good right now and its only 7am! I don't leave for work till 9, So we shall see how the roads look at that point. It might be a stay at home kind of day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment