Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 16, 2019

And the fasting continues!

Here I am on day # 27 of my intermittent fasting schedule of eating only dinner with staying around 500 calories for the day. I've gone a bit over that on a few of the days. Mostly, I try to only eat 500 or less. 

I still have fat on my stomach. It's going down. My clothes are fitting comfortably once again. I'm wearing clothes that were too tight and are now loose. I'm excited to hit week #5 starting on Monday. This next month I'm sure to notice a lot bigger changes in my weight loss. This first month has been just a little with clothes fitting, inches lost and just feeling better over all. I'm not a dieting/fasting expert, I'm only doing a diet that I know works best for me. This is an easy to follow diet where I only need to think about dinner every day. The only difficult part, is sometimes after I eat dinner when I want to keep eating. It's that urge to keep eating till your stuffed. My solution, make a low 25 calorie hot chocolate and sip that. Works great and I don't feel deprived. Kind of like an after dinner dessert. 
Here are the two other little cakes I made on Valentine's Day. These both had chocolate mousse, with a peanut butter filling, topped with peanut-butter and chocolate ganash. I added a chocolate heart and a m&m on top. I'm still trying to perfect the glaze on top since I don't have the smooth pouring down. I also cheated and just used a chocolate chip cookie I made that morning for the crust base. I was planning on making peanut butter cake but never got that far. I did have a 1/4 slice of this peanut butter cake last night to taste test it. Delicious! It's a winner! It was even good with the cookie crust. Although, I do think a cake crust would have tasted even better! 
I have zero plans for my Saturday. Steve is working till 2:30pm today. We do have plans to go out with friends tonight. I've already pre-though about my meal out. 1 glass of wine, and maybe chicken wings with out skin shared with Steve. 

Its only -2*F this morning so I'm in no rush to get out and cross country ski. I'll save that for around noon today when we warm up into the teens. I have a few home projects I really want to do like paint the office, paint the upstairs doors white, finish sanding the edge of the kitchen buffet and stain gray. Do I feel like doing any of those projects? Not really. 

I also have my daily planks to do. I missed a few days this week. Just went to work earlier and got up later. I've been trying to sleep more just because dieting is harder. I wanted less hours to think about food. Well, guess on this diet, I only think about food in the mid afternoon and of course I think about baking all the time. So many delicious things I could make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment