Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Weight loss Tips

I'm no expert on weight loss. I do have some success with dieting to offer since I've lost 40 pounds a few years ago and my current weight loss success of losing it again.

Here's some tips for what is working on my fasting/weight loss diet.

1. I drink lots of water or flavored 5 calorie water throughout the day.

2. I have a hot chocolate low 25 calorie drink at lunch or after dinner.

3. I get a little exercise every day.

4. I do yoga every morning

5. I only eat one meal a day, at night with family.

6. I pre-plan my one meal

7. I count calories or estimate them the best I can.

8. I eat anything I want but stay with in my calories

9. I stay focused on the end goal result

10. I set up a reward plan (pedicures, buying myself something)

Mostly dieting is a mind game. You have to be mentally strong for at least 12 to 14 hours of the day. Dieting is tough. There are always temptations and reasons to think of to just go off your diet. I have more reason to stay on my diet then to fail. This is why you have to be strong mentally going into a diet.
I am a big believer in doing what ever diet works best for you. I stand by the best diet is the strong mind diet. Without that, you will not be successful on any type of diet. It's truly the dieting key!

I'm still dieting strong. Keeping super focused on my weight loss goal. I'm on diet day #17. I'm soooo close to 4 weeks of being on a diet. I'm finally really feeling the weight loss today after 3-1/2 weeks of fasting/500 calories per day diet. I started noticing my clothes feeling better after week #2, but it was just a little bit. Today, I woke up, my waist felt thinner, I had less back fat, my pants/ leggings are looser. I'm wearing clothes that felt awful on me just a few weeks ago. My dieting effort is paying off. I knew that it would take a few weeks to start really noticing my weight loss. The more you have to lose the longer it takes. So I knew that I had to be patient. I'm excited to see how my clothes start to fit in the next few weeks. This is the exciting part where people can actually tell you lost weight. Not only that, but think of all the clothes options I'm going to start having.

I finally figured out the diet that is perfect for me. Simple to follow, easy to plan and most of all, I am not starving! It's also going to be a great way to maintain weight loss. Just go back to eating one meal a day a few times a week. I will probably always skip breakfast and I will always watch my calories. It's just what has to happen to maintain. I also know that I'll need to add back in cardio. Going back to the doctor today to re=check my foot/heal. It's been feeling great, not perfect but far better. I want to test out running and see how it feels.

Yeah, we got more snow last night. Some where around 8" and more to come. I'm sooo looking forward to cross country skiing. I have a busy day with the doctor, my lashes reward so no skiing today but I will be on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!! Burning off those fat cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment