Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

After work running

  
 After work running seems to be working good in the winter months. I would rather run during the high temperatures of the day then right away in the morning when its the coldest and has the most ice on the roads. I'm tired after working which will help me with endurance running.
 
 
There is a trend going on right now to post more real photos of what we look like. Its not all posting the best pictures from the best angles. I'm going along with the trend. Here's one with my eyes all wrinkled up showing more aging.


I'm sticking with my 1500 calories for the day even with some pizza, ice cream and brownies.

I made fresh salsa, guacamole, chicken and black rice for dinner last night. Plus, made a pizza with veggies and fresh mozzarella.
I even managed to have a very tiny bowl of ice cream with a tiny brownie after dinner. I had this after eating an orange. I was hoping that orange would take away my craving for ice cream but it didn't. Good thing I had calories to spare.


Once again, I tried to get a picture of Zoey all groomed and clean. She is fast to get away from having her picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment