Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 3, 2017

Febuary chilled...

It's cold out there again this Friday. We are in for a warm up this weekend and then fresh snow on Tuesday. I'm hoping its enough to get out and cross country ski.

We celebrated a French tradition last night, eating crepes for dinner. They were delicious! I still stayed on my diet plan but it was more like 1720 calories for the day. The crepes were worth the splurge!
 
Instead of running or working out on Thursday, I went to have two moles removed. They were on my back. Nothing to worry about, just wanted them gone. I used this as an excuse of why I didn't go run out in the cold. I got in another afternoon nap when I could have been running.
 
While at the doctor office, I came across these two recipe's I want to make. Pumpkin bread and an apple pie.

 
Steve was at his parent house painting. He came across some wall art work Logan did a long time ago, probably around age 4 or 5? I told him to take a photo of it before he painted over it. He wrote his name, drew a photo of a cactus, banana and ?something else? How cute is that!
I'm still sticking to my transformation diet over the weekend. I have planned out what I'll eat for breakfast, lunches and snacks but not dinners. I think our plan is just to eat at home this weekend and not eat out. I want Steve to make some bean less chili for Sunday's Super bowl game, which I probably won't watch!
 
 
Another puppy pix. You can never have enough dog pictures. She needs her own selfie a day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment