Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 17, 2017

Feeling like spring at 60+F in February!

It sure feels like spring today with temperatures at 60+F in February! We are going to have a nice warm weekend till next Friday when we are expecting snow for Celina's birthday. Very Unfair!!!
I am still running my three miles every single morning with out skipping any this week. Amazing!!! I'm on a running streak!
 
 
After my run this morning, I sat out on our front step to cool off for a bit while Zoey was outside in the yard. I've had to watch her because she is digging up our grass. I'm not happy when I see holes out there and she comes in with muddy paws. At least she is good about me getting a bowl of water to wash off her paws before she tracks mud all over the house.
 
 
Steve went out to dinner last night with his brother. That left me and the kids on our own to make food. I decided to make some chicken lettuce wraps since this is a good easy meal for me to make. They turned out delicious again! I had the leftovers for lunch today.
 
 
 
I was happily surprised when I came home from working to find that Steve finished most of the trim upstairs. He started in our room and put in all the base trim. Just the door trim needs to be nailed in place. Looks like I have some white painting to do in the door openings. The rest of the trim in the hall upstairs will be finished on Saturday. I'll finish up the rails too with the last two coats of white enamel high-gloss paint. I love the clean look of the wide white trim. We should have finished this ages ago when we put in the maple hard wood floors upstairs. Projects tend to extend in our house over a few years.. or many years.
 
 
I'm off to finish up working after my extended lunch break with a power nap. I should be outside enjoying the warm weather but I'm inside sleeping instead and blogging. I'll get plenty of fresh air this weekend. My plan is to get in my three miles Saturday and Sunday morning then get the bikes out for a 10+ mile ride. I'm excited to get the bikes out!!! Just wish we had some green outside to go along with the 60's. I'll take no snow on the ground since all of it will be gone after today!
 
Happy Friday. What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment