Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 10, 2017

Looking for the postives!

 
What can you do but to look for the Positives in any situation. I eat healthy for Breakfast and lunch with a healthy choice snack. I even try to eat lots of veggies with dinner. I call that a success even if I eat ice cream after dinner or have a slice of cake. Maybe I do indulge a little too much when we go out to eat, with fried foods. I concentrate on the meals and food that I made a good choice with and not get too down on the poor choices. I know the poor choice foods are not helping me reach my weight loss goals. Its all about calories in at this point. Far too many to lose weight! I've got a daily goal of staying between 1000- 1800 calories for the day. A few days a week I go way beyond that goal. I need to keep at it and sooner or later I'll make the changes I need to drop some pounds.
 
 

I had to bundle up this morning for my run. Just a quick 31 minutes of running a little over three miles. It was only around 21*F when I went for my run but now it's close to the high of 50+F for the day. Bring on the warmer weather!

I didn't get out for a run or go to the gym on Thursday. I ended up sitting a lot but I had to finish up our taxes. Which reminds me, I completely forgot about the account appointment today at 1pm. UGH!!!!!! Just rescheduled it for a little later on Friday. Lets keep our fingers crossed we will be due for a refund!

No comments:

Post a Comment