Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Weekend warm up run

It's not the warm up where I'm in a tank top in February running around the neighborhood, but I'll take the 30's and 40's. I was out for my morning run alone. Celina didn't join me for my three miles. She definitely out runs my easy pace and makes me pick up my pace. My feet are feeling good so I am sticking with three miles for now and in a few weeks, I'll add on more miles slowly. I'm trying to prevent the foot burn I felt all last spring and into summer.
 

After my run for the last two days in a row, I've been making a big bowl of fruit for myself. I've been craving bananas and strawberries. Since we picked up blueberries and raspberries for $2 each carton, I added those the mix too. Delicious after running treat!
It's hard to tell from this photo of the railing, but I painted it all white. Two coats of primer and today, I'm putting on the enamel which will need two to three coats of paint. I can't reach the other side on the bottom so I'm having Steve get the ladder and paint the other side for me since I hate heights!


The kids wanted Mexican food last night. We went to our favorite place, Cancun Fiesta. Logan and I shared the chicken fajita. We kind of over did the chips and salsa, so we didn't feel very hungry when our meal arrived.

We did a little shopping to get food for tonight's Sunday family dinner on Saturday afternoon. Other then paining and shopping, I did manage to get a little nap in with Zoey. She has many places she finds to nap.

When she isn't napping, Zoey is running from door to door.

I'm off to finish painting, then to Logan's indoor soccer game. I'll be doing some pizza dough making and baking some chocolate molten lava cakes for tonight's dinner. Plus, clean our house. Not too much to do in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment