Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Saturday night

We had a fun day.night out with friends on Saturday. It was a great idea to start the night off in the afternoon. We all met up at a new place Bottles and Burgers, then headed to their back room which is where they have their cool bar. It didn't open till 3pm so we ate our late lunch and then went back to have a few drinks.
When your at a burger place, its best to eat the burger and hand cut fries.


After lunch we drove out to the winery in Cannon falls to listen to a band and drink some good wine. We also had pizza delivered while watching the band. The last stop of the night was going over to another couples house and hanging out in their bar area. We got home super late, and when I say late, it was almost 2am. We just are not late night people so this was an exception!

I ate like crap on Saturday with the burger, fries, pizza and wine. It was a good thing I went for a run on both Saturday morning and Sunday. I needed to burn off some of those calories.


Logan was busy Saturday making Lemon Macroons.  He made the filling with lemon butter cream cheese with fresh basil. They were gone fast!


Today, Logan is busy making a cherry chip bunt cake with lemon/basil cream cheese frosting. While Celina makes some healthy turkey chili.
I even got into the baking and made some egg-less coconut sugar cookies and colored them red/pink for Valentines day.


My new favorite cookie.
 
Poor Zoey, she really wanted to go for a run with me and Celina this morning. We both just wanted to get our run done and not be dragged along. I'll have to take Zoey on more walks and once she learns how to be a good dog on a leash, then we can move to running.
 
I did accomplish something this weekend that was on my todo list! I got a bunch of books at the library. Now off to read about Colorado, tri's, running and camping places in MN. I might even squeeze in a nap before the super bowl game that I probably won't watch much of.
I have plans while the game is on to finish up my calendars with my photos for 2017. I a little behind of getting this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment