Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Fun Filled Tuesday!

Steve and I both had the day off from working. I actually did go to work and had a schedule change. It was okay because we had time to do something fun instead. We went to Como Zoo and it wasn't busy at all. We got there after lunch, which was perfect because all the animals were moving around and eating. Usually you go and watch a bunch of animals sleeping. Our main goal was to just soak in some green and soak up the warm air around us. It worked because it felt great. I just pretended we were in Florida minus the ocean.  
My cell phone, which I use for all my pictures won't work more then a few seconds. It crashes and goes to Zero for battery life. Its fully charged when I take pictures but quickly loses all power and that's it. I only was able to take three pictures.

I was pretty tired after the Zoo. Came home and took my hour long nap. Or at least tried to nap.  I got zero done on our taxes and never went out for a run. In my defense, it was freezing rain making the roads a skating rink. I'm heading to the gym this afternoon to bike instead of run due to the roads and still having icy spots
.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment