Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Oh the Weekend!!!

It's the weekend. Friday night was kind of dull. I did find myself cooking dinner. I attempted to make Beef Tenderloin filet for myself and Logan cooked his own. I told him, you don't want a non-cooker messing up your steak. I burnt the seasoning on the outside but it still tasted great after I scraped it off. I watched Bobby Flay make steaks with butter. I attempted to do this too with some fresh cut garlic which got all burnt up.
 


 
I even tried to roast some veggies, sweet potatoes and parsnips in the oven. I sprinkled them with pepper, salt and fresh cut rosemary. They could have used a little olive oil but I was trying to make them oil free.
 
Cooking dinner was about all I did on Friday night. I did catch up on all the politics in the news. I am addicted to seeing what Dump is up to. I just don't understand why anyone would vote for him and keep supporting #45. Ugh!!!!
 
 
Celina and I went out for a three mile run around the neighborhood Saturday morning. I wanted to do my yoga and get in my daily planks/weights before running as always. I was planning on doing three loops to get in 4.5 miles. Celina runs a lot faster then I do on my easy runs. I was just trying to keep up to her 9:45 or faster pace. Lets just say, speed was enough for the day and I didn't do one more loop. I probably could have doing the run/walk to get in another 1.5 miles but I was DONE.
 
The last of the railing to paint white. Bye, bye oak wood. Steve also needs to finish painting the wall in the patched spot. I'm making him install our new wide white trim up stairs in the hall. I'm hoping he has time to do our bedroom too. I'm ready for all these home projects to be completed.
 
After the primer goes on the entry rails, I've got to spray paint the door handles to our office and scrape off the paint. I'm thinking of spraying the handles silver. We don't have silver any where else in the house, mostly rubbed bronze. Off to paint!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment