Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

How we celebrate Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day 2017!!! I'm spending the day not working, and figuring out how I want to spend my day without anyone home. I do have plans this afternoon to pick up our completed taxes from the accountant. I'm hoping its good news and we get a refund. I'll probably go to the chiropractor to get an adjustment since it's been awhile and my body aches.
 
I did clean up our house a bit too this morning. I have yet to go run. I need to do that but I'm being lazy and putting it off right now.

Dinner tonight, I'm making heart shaped waffles and crepes with raspberry jam. We have some maple sausage eat too. Steve and Celina have their tenderloin steaks to eat. That's about it for the day. I might even go to the library and get myself some new books to read.

I gave everyone candies for V-day. Keeping it simple! I don't really do cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment