Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 6, 2017

Right back on Monday

Another week done and time to start fresh with a new Monday. How the weekends fly by!


I have to admit, I did terrible with healthy eating over the weekend. I went way, way off track. That doesn't mean I'll continue to eat poorly. It's Monday and a fresh new week. Time to start eating healthy once again and get back to the goal of dropping some pounds.

It's another chilly morning in the teens. I'm waiting till after working to go run. This whole week is a easy work week so it won't be difficult to get in my run after working. I do need to get through prepping for our taxes. I have lots and lots of data entry to do for our three businesses. It will probably take me the rest of the week to do that. I'll be super happy to turn that all over to our accountant by the end of the week!

I also want to start de-cluttering our house. This means it's time to sell or donate what we no longer use. Its sometime hard for us to part with our junk. I'm always thinking we might use it some day. Well, I don't think some day is anytime soon. We might as well get some money for our un-used stuff. I just need to go through the house. That's for another week but it does need to get done.

I made zero progress the last week on our home projects. That door paint still has to be scraped off the glass. I have more rails to paint. Steve has trim to install and a little more painting to do in the entry around the pillar arches. It's coming along but we've now stopped the progress. I'm sure that has something todo with wanting to have fun this weekend and also because my concentration needs to be on our business stuff.


I've been missing my favorite little person, Evan. It's been weeks since we've spent time with him. I was hoping the last two weekends we'd all get together for Sunday dinner but they had plans. Maybe this Sunday. I am hoping for some fresh snow so I can take Evan sledding. I do want to take him back to Como Zoo for a fun day. We might just have to do that next Monday. I think we could all use a little green.

I don't think the green at the Indoor soccer dome cuts it for making it feel like spring. Although, it does feel good to see green every where. I've been dreaming about camping, boating, biking you know all the fun stuff you can only do in summer. I'm so ready for winter to be over. I have a bunch of camping trips I'd like to do with or without any one. I'm ready for some new adventures. I just have to get over the scared at night by myself idea. I'll probably just start by camping out in the back yard with our wild animals.

I've got my cookies all baked and ready for my work day. It will be good to give out these delicious cookies because its dangerous having them around the house to eat. I just don't need them in my healthy diet. I love to bake and give away what I make.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment