Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sometimes it feels Like I'm not getting any where

I've been trying to transform myself by weight loss and continuing to do my daily exercises and running/cardio. I don't "see" much or any of a change yet. I do see changes in my daily journal. I have far more happy faces on my food journal then sad. I'm making small changes to my daily food choices. I am not giving up living, by having some tasty treats but just cutting down on portion size and the number of times per day/week I have these treats. It's slow going but better then nothing!
I caught Zoey. Finally, got a photo of her with her new shaved body. She is looking good!

On the way to work, I got stopped by a train. I seem to get stopped by them frequently.

Instead of running Wednesday after work, I decided to take a two hour nap. I needed the rest more then a run. After I worked on our taxes. I am happy to say, I was able to make a dent in all the data entry I'll be doing for our tax prep. I have a goal to get it all done by next week. I want to be able to move up the accountant appointment before the 24th. It's nice to just get that all done and out of the way.

I added get a book on Colorado on my todo list this week. I want to start reading up about what to do in Colorado. I've wanted to go camping/hiking and exploring that state for a few years now. This might be the summer to actually do that! I just need to get everyone on board with my camping idea.


Its that time again.. work and then I'll come home, have some lunch and go to the gym to bike. Its extra cold outside and I'll just keep my workout to the gym.  I have to tackle more taxes too so that will be fun, NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment