Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Water is life

Water is life. I can't not imagine not loving everything about water. I was surprised to find out that I know someone who does not like water. How can you not like the cool crisp taste of some refreshing water? I crave it. I use to be that person in my twenties and thirties that loved Fresca and diet Pepsi. It would taste so good with food. I loved everything about it the bubbles, taste and the coldness of the first sip. It was tough to break that habit but I'm so glad I did. Now I drink water 99% of the time. I'll still have wine or an apple cider but that's about it, other then water. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker and don't care for juices or smoothies.
My running has been going okay.. Just keeping it to three miles or thirty minutes for my running. I am keeping up on my daily planks at two minutes each but have not increased the duration or amount of planks I do. Its hard enough just doing the same old every day with out adding or making it more difficult. I'm okay with this system of just keeping everything the same.