Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Water is life

Water is life. I can't not imagine not loving everything about water. I was surprised to find out that I know someone who does not like water. How can you not like the cool crisp taste of some refreshing water? I crave it. I use to be that person in my twenties and thirties that loved Fresca and diet Pepsi. It would taste so good with food. I loved everything about it the bubbles, taste and the coldness of the first sip. It was tough to break that habit but I'm so glad I did. Now I drink water 99% of the time. I'll still have wine or an apple cider but that's about it, other then water. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker and don't care for juices or smoothies.
My running has been going okay.. Just keeping it to three miles or thirty minutes for my running. I am keeping up on my daily planks at two minutes each but have not increased the duration or amount of planks I do. Its hard enough just doing the same old every day with out adding or making it more difficult. I'm okay with this system of just keeping everything the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment