Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Breakfast, I'm never hungry

I'm not a hungry when you wake up kind of person. It takes me a long time to feel hungry in the morning. I still eat breakfast but it's more like forcing myself to eat. I wish that was the case for the rest of the day. I eat a very, very slow breakfast. It takes me some times three hours to eat one slice of bread with peanut butter. Most days it's probably around two hours. I took one bite of my bread this morning so far and I've been up since five am. I'm hoping by the time I finish my three mile run, I'll be more in the mood to eat something. I'm not sure why I have never liked eating in the mornings. I do like to eat at night, so I more then make up for my morning lack of appetite.
It's pretty foggy out this morning. It won't stop me from running. I'd love to get in a bike ride this afternoon. We are going to be in the 50's so that will be perfect! It was raining all day on Monday so I skipped working out. I got more then enough of my workout from my full day of work.

 
Zoey has me trained really well. She knows how to get what she wants. If she wants a treat, she grabs a sock and won't let go till you give her the right treat. If she wants to go outside, it's a low growl till I get up. If she wants to play, lots of barking till you pay attention to her. She's a smart dog! And now I'm well trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment