Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Start of College Tours

Its the start of touring colleges for Celina. We have a mini get away planned to tour a school. We did some college checking out at Winona last fall and now we have to start getting serious about what schools she plans to apply to attend.

The whole college process is exciting to do once again for one of my kids. Since I never got to live away at school in a dorm, I'm excited for Celina to have this experience. Kendra lived in an apartment so I still need to have that kid that wants to live in a dorm and experience that side of the college life. I'm excited for her future because I know she will do great things and follow in her sister's footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment