Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Fun day in the 70's

It started off around 42 this morning. I'm waiting for the warmer 70's to go out and run/bike for the day. I'm learning it's okay to sleep in, take my time and workout when the weather is better. It might be better to just go out and get it done asap, but I'd rather wait till the weather is better and more enjoyable.
Steve and I went out last night. More wine tasting at our favorite Winery, Cannon Falls with his brother and dad.
We all shared two bottles of wine then headed out to have dinner at a small town supper club.
I forgot to take a photo of my filet with mushrooms and hash browns. It was very good and simple. Nothing I'd normally order but when your at a supper club, you have to order what they recommend which was the prime rib. Steve got the prime rib while I opted for the smaller 6oz beef choice.
I was so tired at 8pm, we called it a night. That's what happens when I'm use to going to bed at 9:30pm. I'm done by 8.
 
Logan wanted to do some baking on Saturday afternoon. He found a French recipe that he wanted to try out and also get extra credit in his French class.

 I had no idea this would even turn out. What do you know.. he did a great job of making everything from scratch and putting this together. I forgot what it's called and besides have no idea of how to spell what it's actually called. It's a lot like éclairs, with cream inside and candy caramel drizzled on top.

I was extremely impressed by this dessert. He might need to make it again for a family dinner.

I am trying to get rid of a few things we no longer need. This was the laundry sorter that we had in the laundry room. We are putting in shelves where this use to go. So we no longer have a use for it. I'm hoping to sell it on Craigslist for $15. Lets hope it goes soon! Sitting in my entry is not the best place to keep this cart/laundry sorter.
It's paint day for our laundry room. Its going from this peach/tan to light gray. The color we used in the half bathroom. We had enough paint left over after painting the bathroom, we might as well use it up on this room too. Next is installing shelves and the new sink. The old crappy laundry sink/tub is going in the basement utility room to be hooked up so paint brushes can be cleaned out. We don't want the new sink to get dirty like the last one.
Time is getting away from me. It's almost nice enough to go biking and defiantly okay to run. I just need to figure out what I want to do. Maybe both a few miles to run and a longer bike ride.
Time to get these feet MOVING.. Happy Fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment