Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Just laying on the floor for a few hours is some time just what I need

I haven't been getting up at 5am by choice lately. Some one, meaning Zoey wants to go out at that time. After getting up, I have been staying on the floor and sleeping instead of going back to bed or doing my yoga. Zoey and I both just kind of lay around for a few hours each morning. I'm still getting better from that month plus virus and as I attempted to do my daily exercises my chest really hurt when I did my plank. So what did I do.. go back to sleep right there on the floor next to Zoey.
I'll get plenty of exercises today working. It's going to be a long work day that starts soon! I figured better to rest up!
Another picture from the band concert.
Have a super Thursday!! Off to work I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment