Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Some Running and a band concert

Celina had her first 11th grade Wind Ensemble Gold Band concert last night. She is in the 2nd highest band and that's without ever practicing at home.  
The concert started at 7pm and lasted till 8:30pm. Celina's band was the last of 4 bands to take the stage. It was a long night of band music. She is some where in the flute section.
More running miles 3.1 to be exact. I kind of like the quick 30 minute cardio workout. It's just the right amount of time running right now. I do need to get back to doing a full hour of cardio. I'm just easing back into this running. My chest/ribs are feeling a lot better. I'm not in pain when I move any longer. It almost feels like a rib popped back into place that had moved and was causing me a lot of pain. It sounds weird but it was the big difference in how I now feel to the way I was feeling on Monday.
I have to say, Zoey provides hours of entertainment for me. Who else loves me singing, then Zoey when I do the brush-a-brush song when I'm going to brush her teeth. This puppy is almost 11 months old. How has almost a year gone by so fast. What did I ever do with out her?
In other news. (old weekend pix because I haven't taken any selfies lately). Work is going good. I have two new customer meetings tonight. I'm trying to fill up my schedule since losing two customers (one goes to Florida for the winter and the other moved to assistant living). Plus, another customer is down sizing and soon to move. I needed to work more to pay for Logan's braces, Steve's root cannel and misc expenses. It feels good to be making my goals. I just miss my Evan time since I have to work on Mondays instead of spending the day with my favorite little guy.

I have a  busy Wednesday of working and meetings, not to mention I need to get in my run. Life is good! When it's good or not so great, go for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment