Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Should I ?

The question of the day... Should I go run? Probably not if I ever want to kick this virus. I did any way but took it easy. Just one loop or 1.5 miles around our neighborhood. I sat down out on our front chairs after to cool off and cough. Yeah, that was enough running because it sure hurts my lungs to cough since they are still super sore.
I wasn't trying to run fast or slow, I just ran a good pace for me Averaging around 10 minute miles. I have to say, I really wanted to keep running again around the block but I know I need to take it easy and by easy, meaning just 1.5 miles of running and no biking.
 
Just sitting outside when it's 39*F cooling off after running. That's the difference between biking and running. Biking it takes a long time to warm up, running just takes a half mile or less and I'm sweaty.

 
Here's an update on our home projects. I've decided not to paint my bedroom until the tile project is complete. I can't have multiple projects going on with a work in progress mess every where.
 
I was hoping Steve would get farther on the tile job. It is going to be 180 sq feet when all is done. He did finish this hall and 1/2 of the bathroom. Now it's just finish up the bathroom and then into the closet. We are saving the laundry room for last. It's the most we will have to move out of the room. Once everything is out of there, I can only put back what is needed. Time to purge and re-do that room to be more functional! Right now, there is just too much that isn't working in our laundry room. Like storage, shelves and laundry baskets. Time to put up new shelves and get rid of what is in that room to clean it up. I'll take a photo later of the before mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment