Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Another Great Fall Day

Here it is October and we are still seeing 70*F or close to it. The mornings are a bit chilly but not too bad in the 50's and 60's. Now that I'm feeling better it was time to get out for a morning bike ride.
We had cloudy skies when Steve and I left the house for our 11 mile ride. By the time we got to the dirt road, the sun was out and I was wishing I wore my sun glasses instead of my bright yellow glasses.
Last night was the awards for H.S. Tennis.
Celina earned a Scholar award for having a 3.7GPA or higher and a Junior Participation in Tennis award. She has yet to letter in tennis but hopefully she will make Varsity next year and earn her first letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment