Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Projects are piling up!

We are still in the middle of a few home projects. Maybe doing 4 rooms was more then we should have done all at once. Good news is that the mud room/hall, closet and 1/2 bath are done with the tile. Now to grout, which is just messy! All the stuff from the closet and 1/2 bath are now in our kitchen area. It's the part I don't like, you have to make a big mess before you get the clean results you want. After I took everything out, I realized some of the brown decorations no longer will go with the room. Off to spray paint. I'm just doing black, because that's what I have on hand. I probably will do some gray spray painting too. I just need to pick up some gray paint.
Because I am still coughing and my lungs hurt when breathe, I'm taking it easy and just using my energy to do some painting.
Now that we have new tile in the closet, the white walls are looking dirty. More painting!

Out with the golden yellow bathroom color and in with the light gray. We picked up new wide trim in white for the base. There is also crown molding to paint in white. We are just using the existing trim in the hall, laundry room and closet. Keeping it simple and the same in those rooms. I'd like to change it out but we can always do that later. I just want to finish up this ASAP!

The before picture of our half bathroom. That vanity is now white. One more coat of paint and it should be done.
Steve and I noticed this cool looking spider web on the way out of a restaurant last night. We both stopped to take a photo. It reminded me of my cleaning our house. While I waited for the paint to dry on the bathroom vanity, I cleaned the cobwebs from the ceilings and behind the couch/windows. Like I said, clean and fix up one area, leads to more projects in other rooms. I have a feeling the porch painting will be soon on my todo list. What color is the question???

I know everyone is all into Pumpkin this time of year. But I always think about maple syrup. It's so good with the real stuff on pancakes and French toast. Steve made some cinnamon bread French toast for breakfast Saturday morning. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment