Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 28, 2016

Warmer then normal for October!

I don't think this counts as an Indian Summer since we really haven't gotten a hard frost just yet. We've had some light frost but not enough to kill anything off. I'm happy for all the warmer then normal temps coming our way. We might see 70*F today and Monday! I'll take it!
Wouldn't you know, right after taking this photo, I realized that I had stepped in Zoey's poop! I had leaves and poop stuck to my right shoe. How gross is that!
This is the look she gave me after I told her about her poop on my shoe.

I had to skip my morning planks and weights again today. My chest/ribs just hurt far too much. It's getting better but I'm still not pain free. I'll give it a few more days and see how I feel. I just don't want to lose my planking fitness. I've worked up to 2 minutes times, 4 sets and then side planks 1 minute times 4 sets. That's a total of 12 minutes of planking fitness that I don't want to lose. Planks are tough! They never get easier! I always feel good when I can check them off my todo list. I'm not feeling so great about all these blank spaces in my fitness book.

I made it through my long work day on Thursday and now one more to go. Friday!!! I'm working Saturday morning so I'm not celebrating too much that it's Friday. I am happy to say I have more new customers for next week. Love starting fresh and mixing up my schedule to add interest to my day.

I'm back to running. Still doing low, low miles. Just 1.55 today, which is nothing compared to the 6 miles I'd run daily. I'm still at my same pace and know I could run 6 miles right now if I chose to run more. I'm just not loving running. I hate to say that but its a real struggle just to get out there every morning. I just need to keep moving, not think too much about it and go. Soon enough, I will be cross country skiing on fresh snow. Something I enjoy far more then running at the moment. I get to bike again in the warmer temperatures. I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment