Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The last of the fall colors...

This is probably the last of the spectacular fall colors. Steve and I took Zoey on a walk last night to a local park. It's known for all the maples that turn bright yellow in fall. We missed the peak colors but some areas of this park were still very pretty.


We got to the park around 4pm so the sun was already going down behind the big hills on either side. There were just a few spots the sun was shining on the maple leaves.
 
We had to take some crazy ( I counted 83) steps down a side of the hill to get to the park and climb back up those same stairs. They were very slippery, muddy and steep!
 
 
 
Zoey was pretty happy she got to come along for the walk.
 



 
Last night's dinner. Chicken and rice.
 
 I've been having a small bowl of vanilla ice cream with Hershey Chocolate sauce on top every night. A habit I need to replace with some raspberries and yogurt once again. I do like my night time treat!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment