Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 10, 2016

Progress in all areas!

I am making progress on getting healthy and kicking this virus. It's taken a toll on my workouts but I am on the road to recovery. I still have a runny nose and cough, but I can tell I'm getting well.
It's another nice 72+F weather day. I love warm October days! Just wish they could hang around all winter long. I might need to move. I don't understand the it's too hot complaints when people in Florida are all mad about the heat.
 Our bathroom. Almost done. Just need to hook up the vanity and wash the floor.

 
I hate to share the laundry room mess. After we do the new tile floor, I'm re-doing the shelves and sink area. We need to get more organized!


Bye, bye ugly floor! We start Tuesday!!! I can't wait till the last of the linoleum is gone!!
We might tile the floor in the dining room or our now sitting room too in this tile.


The closet has grout and now just needs white trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment