Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What makes me happy?

There are a few things that I know will make me happy.

1. Baking anything! I do love to bake. I know making something will always make me happy. Sometimes its hard to get motivated or to figure out what I want to make.

2. Running, skiing and just being outside. I never regret getting outside.

3. Camping. Again, love being outside.

4. Biking

5. Being busy, too much down time and I get bored. It's a fine balance between having something to do and too much. I always like at least one plan a day.

6. Vacation - Any where, even a road trip close to home.  I love exploring new areas.

7.  Jet skiing or boating. Who doesn't love the water?

8. The ocean. I don't get there often enough. If I lived by the ocean, I'd go every day just to walk the beach.

9.  Checking off my todo list each day. I need some accomplishments. I love checking everything off my lists.

10. My dog or any animals.

What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment